Ted: Now we all know Robin’s not what you’d call touchy-feely. She doesn’t say I love you like a normal person. Instead, she’ll laugh, shake her head, give you a little smile and say, “You’re an idiot.”
Barney: “You’re an idiot?”
Ted: Yup. If she tells you you’re an idiot, you are a lucky man. If she does say I love you, she’s already broken up with you in her mind.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…